On this page you will find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and important documents you may need to bring with you. If you have any further questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at our office.
- Directions for Disinfecting a Well - This document includes instructions on how to disinfect a well.
- Guidelines for Irrigation Water - This document includes the guidelines for irrigation water.
- Guidelines for Domestic Water - This document includes the guidelines for domestic water.
- Directions for Collecting a Bacteriological Sample - This document includes the directions for how to collect a bacteriological sample.
- Guidelines for Domestic Irrigation - This document includes the guidelines for domestic irrigation.
- Notes To Laboratory Clients - This document contains notes to our clients regarding bacterial examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your questions are not answered here, please feel free to call our office. We will be more than happy to assist you.
I received a notice in the mail to test for arsenic. Do you test for arsenic?
Yes, we test for arsenic. For a comprehensive list of our test please contact our office or check our test archive.
What forms of payment do you take?
Cash or check only.
What are your hours of operation?
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
What kind of tests do you do?
Please check our test archive or call our office.
Do you test wells?
Yes! We test well water.
How long will my tests take?
Please call and ask us. Each test will vary in length.